Ren Jialun, what kind of function does Changyidong comics have?|Jia Lun is handsome in a vest and bare legs?任嘉伦,长意动漫画居然有那种功能?|穿背心露腿的嘉伦帅?

 Busy all day! [laughs and tears] [laughs and tears] Then I climbed to Weibo and saw the cartoon version of Changyi baby today. Omg, it's so cute. [Love] [Love] I can't wait to eat him in one bite [laughs] [laughs] [laughs]. The most interesting thing is that the copywriting teacher is absolutely amazing. God is so special that "fish plays have a long meaning in the east, and a fish play has a long meaning in the west" hahaha, I laughed so hard. It's just that she wears too little, don't cover it next time, just go directly to my sister's arms





celebs say


I was notified to collect nucleic acid in the community at 11 o'clock last night. I have been busy since 7 o'clock today, and I have to take a look at the long-term intention.


This is one of the few pictures of Ren Jialun that leaks his shoulders and legs. Jia people watch and cherish [Tear Ben]. I don't have a pattern, I don't have a height, I'm just a layman, I like to see his neck, arms, and Legs, so straightforward, in fact, it would be better to take off the hurdle vest [covers face]………………Well, after all, after all...


celebs say



Follow your inner liking, stick to your inner choice, be worthy of your heart

今天一整个忙住![笑哭][笑哭]这才爬上微博看到了今日份卡通版的长意宝宝。妈呀,简直可爱死了。[爱慕][爱慕]我恨不得一口一个长意把他吃掉[大笑][大笑][大笑]。最最有趣的是,文案老师绝绝子,神特么“鱼戏长意东,鱼戏长意西”哈哈哈,笑死我了。就是长意穿得太少了,下次别遮了,直接到姐姐怀里来就行了


嘉人们称


我昨天晚上11点被通知到社区采集核酸,今天从七点一直忙到现在,赶紧看看长意蓄蓄力


这是任嘉伦为数不多的漏肩膀和腿的图了,嘉人们且看且珍惜[泪奔],俺木有格局,木有高大上,俺就是俗人一个,喜欢看他的脖子,胳膊,和腿,就这么直白,其实跨栏背心脱掉会更好[捂脸]………………唉毕竟毕竟毕竟……


嘉人们称


遵从自己的内心的喜欢坚持内心的选择,无愧于心

评论