任嘉伦二次春晚大联排路透,他为什么这么火?原因竟然是…… 中英视频内容文字简介Ren Jialun's second Spring Festival Gala conference Reuters, why is he so popular? The reason turned out to be... Chinese and English video content text introduction


Ren Jialun Rehearsal


𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐𝟑 Ren Jialun appeared in the second volleyball team of the Spring Festival Gala. I really did not expect that Ren Jialun was so popular. Looking at the Spring Festival Gala rehearsal Reuters in 2022, the daily discussion volume is more than 100 million. At the same time, the number of other people combined can be worth the discussion volume of him alone (Figure 3) Ren Jialun wears a black mask as his standard, and the mask is worn. Obedient to post. Hey, excellent Ren, wearing a mask is so unique and beautiful! The low-key flow that cannot be blocked, the beauty that the mask cannot cover! ! It's no wonder that many people 

who have never chased stars or haven't chased stars for many years have watched his dramas and liked his characters and people who also want him to go to the Spring Festival Gala. When they saw Reuters, they couldn't help but praise him. I used to think it was normal to read more than 100 million in hot searches. Today, I saw several traffic stars, the ones with great nationality, located at the top of the hot search. After a special comparison, I found out that Ren Guochao is really popular, a passer-by of Guochao. How big is the plate?


In my opinion


I have never chased stars since I was a child, but I only like Jia Lun, watching his dramas, his variety shows and listening to his songs. It's amazing, as long as there is good news from him, I will be very happy, and will encourage my son to learn like Karen and become a good self


I like Jialun's low-key character, strong, responsible, warm, excellent, hardworking, inspirational, strong and kind, how can you not love a warm man, so far, only love Jialun, you will always be the glory of our Jiaren, love you are the same


Ren Jialun is recognized by more people with his works, strength, acting skills and excellent character! Now it can be said that it has a high nationality and popularity! I call him a national treasure actor! My colleagues at work, my family and relatives, my circle of friends, and even friends of friends, when it comes to Ren Jialun, no one knows about him, and they are full of praise!



𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐𝟑 任嘉伦现身春晚第二次大联排,真的没想到,原来任嘉伦这么火。
2022年看春晚彩排路透,每天讨论量都在亿以上,同时期别人几个人加起来,才能抵得上他一个人的讨论量(图三)任嘉伦戴黑色口罩成为他的标配,口罩戴的服服帖帖。哎,优秀的啊,戴个口罩都那么与众不同的美!低调挡不住的流量,口罩遮不住的美貌!!
也难怪,很多从不追星或者很多年没追星的人,看过他的剧,喜欢他的角色和他的人也想让他上春晚,看到路透,忍不住了上来夸他两句。
我之前以为热搜阅读过亿很正常的,今天看到好几个流量明星,国民度很大的那种,位于热搜前位,特意比较了一下,才发现任国超是真火,国超路人盘到底有多大呀?

在小编看来

从小到大从没追过星,但唯独喜欢嘉伦,喜欢看他的剧,他的综艺和听他的歌。很神奇,只要有他的好消息都会无比开心,并会鼓励儿子嘉伦学习,成为优秀的自己

喜欢嘉伦的低调人品,有实力,有担当,有温度,优秀努力励志,坚强善良的暖男怎能不爱呢,至此一生,唯爱嘉伦,你永远是我们嘉人的荣耀,爱你如一

任嘉伦凭自己的作品,实力,演技和优秀人品被更多的人们认可!如今可以说具有很高的国民度和人气!我称他是国家级别的宝藏男演员!我工作的同事,我的家人亲戚,我的朋友圈,甚至于朋友的朋友们,说起任嘉伦,无人不知无人不晓,而且都是赞不绝口!

评论